Google

Tuesday 22 May 2007

 

How Buffet, Graham and Others Gave Me Religion

I'm here to spread the good investing news, the Word that investing like a grownup with the lessons of Buffett, Siegel, Swenson and Graham saved me and it can save you too.

My conversion came at a great cost. For a time, like many of you after the crash that began in 2000, I had lost a lot of money on paper and jeopardized mine and my loved one's futures. But I got religion, worked hard, and today have beaten the market since before the crash, putting my household on an even stronger footing than before.

Having survived and prospered, I am making it my goal in life to spread the news to anyone who will listen.

More here

Google
Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]